Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sawadee-ka

...that means "Hello" in Thai (female). For a male it's "Sawadee-krap". =)

I am back and the month is almost over! Geez. Time flies and so do I...I've been on 10 planes the past month (over it) and I'm glad I have a few weeks to rest before my next travels. =)

I have too much to write about Thailand so I'm gonna let the photos do it for me. (plus I don't have too much time) ;)

Bangkok



















Wats (Temples)




























































Roti - too good!





Chinatown





















More Wats...






































Muay Thai - one of my favorite memories. A riot occurred after the fight and Jim and I were right smack in the middle of it. SO INTENSE!
















More to come...=)

1 comment:

Snippo said...

pics look dope.
ay but dayam i was scrolling down for days. ahahhaha
peace